Sunday, December 8, 2013

Honest toy reviews - via Jake

So, being Christmas time, the boys are looking at magazines full of toys, and deciding what they want for Christmas.  This morning, it involved Jake giving Travis brief descriptions of what each toy was about - they get to a certain toy, and I kid you not, this was Jake's description:

"This is a toy that spins around, and you jump, and then you break your chin - it is not a good toy Travis".

I was standing there, and said "wait, what toy is this", then I see this picture...

... and I decide that Jake understands more about this toy than the people who did the toy description in the magazine, because that is exactly the sequence of events that would take place if we were to have this thing at our house.

So if you ever need an honest product review - apparently, just ask Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment