Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Menu Planning

Since September's menu planning post was such a smashing success, I am doing it again for October.  Please forgive me for being a few days into October already - we were out of town this past weekend, and I am just now getting back into the swing of daily life.  Something about flying when 33 weeks pregnant seems to make your feet swell up like very sad and ugly balloons, and that makes you not desire to do much of anything at all.  On the bright side, I am on the mend and actually maintained distinguishable ankles all day long today, despite getting things actually done - so hopefully my elephant feet will not return!!

Maybe I will be more on top of things come November.  And one day in the far distant future, maybe I will even post the next month's menus before the month begins (gasp).


This month, I am even going to include links to recipes so that those who actually want to, can try to duplicate the food.  These are the recipes which I found online and saved to my Pinterest Boards, and have actually previously made and found successful!!

Sweet & Sour Crispy Chicken

Chicken & Cream Cheese Taquitos

Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken
http://www.recipe.com/oven-fried-parmesan-chicken/  (I lied, I haven't tried this one, but it looks good)

Spicy Chicken Romano Pasta
Well craptastic - I would give you this recipe, but my Pinterest link disappeared it, and it doesn't seem to work from the main page of that blog either any more.  So I guess I will have to just do my best at attempting to make it (Its only been like 2 years...).  I know there was Bowtie Pasta, Mushrooms, Sausage, Chicken, Artichokes, and a Spicy Cheesy Cream Sauce.  That's about all I have to go on though, so we'll see how it turns out...


And if you're lucky, maybe I'll eventually write out recipes for some of the others.  (Recommend not holding your breath for this).

No comments:

Post a Comment